The application period for the 2023 academic year will start on Friday 22 July 2022 at 08h00 and close on Friday 19 August 2022 at 00h00.
Once you have completed the three steps above, and have uploaded your supporting documents, please print all twelve sections of the Bryandale Primary Online Application form, ensure that both parents have signed it and deliver to Bryandale Primary together with copies of all supporting documents.
Online applications are only valid once they have been delivered to our school.
· Certified copy of unabridged birth certificate of applicant
· Certified copy of mother’s ID document
· Certified copy of father’s ID document
· Copy of up-to-date vaccination/clinic card
· Copy of latest school report
· Proof of address in the parent/s name:
OWNED – statement of rates, water and lights (original and copy)
RENTED – copy of valid rental agreement as well as supporting documentation (rental statement, account with your name reflecting address)
· Proof of parent’s employment / work address/es